Seeking a financial planning & analysis professional to support the management team for our manufacturing company. This person will be attentive to detail, strongly analytical with an ability to communicate effectively with team members cross-functionally and at all levels within our organization.
Ideal candidates will have experience in manufacturing environments, strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Self-starter and independent worker who enjoys working cross-functionally on projects that influence organizational decisions? Apply now!
Qualifications and Core Competencies - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and possesses the competencies and skills listed. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. Extensive experience and/or training of ten or more years may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Two or more years’ related experience in finance or accounting role.
• Strong computer/technical skills including: Proficient in Microsoft office products (especially Microsoft Excel), MRP/ERP, and accounting packages.
• Willingness to work on-site at Shelbyville, KY location and ability to travel to other locations as needed.
• US Person (meets ITAR/EAR requirements)
• Experience in the manufacturing industry
• Prior experience in financial analysis
Summary: Analyzes and forecasts financial, economic and other data to provide accurate and timely information to influence strategic and operational decisions. Utilizes strong analytical, organizational, time-management, and problem-solving skills to execute projects that support management and executive management teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assists in the routine preparation, maintenance and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
• Supports preparation of internal management reports and comprehensive analysis of financial results to support management and executive management teams
• Assists in the planning and creation of the annual budget
• Prepares ROI analysis on new projects and performs post-completion analysis on past projects
• Supports preparation and compilation of quarterly reporting packages for the Board of Directors and executive leadership team
• Supports strategic planning, budgeting, tracking and approval of capital investment projects. Works with project owners to organize and arrange capital investment requirements for committee presentation, rigorously challenging assumptions and financial justifications, ensuring compliance with capital policy, and supporting Accounting in the recording of capital transactions to ensure proper treatment
• Supports month end financial statements and analyses
• Prepare other management reports and analytics such as weekly sales results, monthly and quarterly commentary on results, regular updates to sales and EBIT forecasts, and others as required
• Develop and improve forecasting model to aid in predicting profitability and cash flow results
• Support sales and business development teams to identify viable business opportunities and filter out undesirable leads
• Participate in ad hoc projects such as special situation analysis to help identify cost savings, evaluate expansion/reduction opportunities, and ensure efficient uses of capital resources
• Assist Accounting, IT, Sales, Business Development, and HR with data projects
• Use finance knowledge such as: cash flow basics/analysis, time value/discounted cash flow, internal rate of return, net present value, payback, lease vs. own analysis and an understanding of cost of capital
• Travel occasionally, as required
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the is regularly exposure to typical office areas and manufacturing areas that require the use of personal protective equipment such as steel-toed shoes, safety glasses with side shields and hearing protection. The employee may occasionally be exposed to moving mechanical parts. Temperature of work area may be affected by outside temperatures and machining. The employee is occasionally exposed to odors, airborne particles, and vibration. The noise level in the office area is usually quiet.
Schedule: This position will primarily work eight or more hours per day, five days per week based on business needs and will primarily be day-time hours.
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.RFCORP.COM/CAREERS
We offer a variety of benefits including insurances (health, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability), retirement (401K and 401K Roth), health savings accounts/flexible spending accounts, vacation, personal-sick time, uniforms, and quarterly profit-share bonuses.
Roll Forming Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, and any other federal, state, or locally protected classifications.
Please contact Tara.Ciszewski@voestalpine.com if you require any alternate application form or accommodation during our hiring process due to disability.
About voestalpine Roll Forming Corporation
With a history dating back to 1947 and supporting some of today's most recognized manufacturers, voestalpine Roll Forming Corporation's advanced roll forming operations deliver custom shapes and complete assemblies that conform to the most demanding specifications. With engineering, design, tooling and manufacturing all co-located within close proximity to each other, voestalpine Roll Forming Corporation can deliver fully integrated roll forming solutions that produce larger volumes of components with exceptionally high quality standards.
voestalpine Roll Forming Corporation supplies custom roll formed metal components into several industries including Aerospace, Construction, Material Handling, Off-Highway, Office Furniture, Solar and Transportation.
In 2000, Roll Forming Corporation was acquired by globally leading technology group voestalpine AG and became part of the Metal Forming, Tubes and Sections division.
Today, voestalpine Roll Forming Corporation has seven production facilities across three states with five facilities and headquarters located in Shelby County, Kentucky and one facility each in Pennsylvania and Indiana.
About the voestalpine Group
In its business segments, voestalpine is a globally leading steel and technology group with a unique combination of materials and processing expertise. voestalpine, which operates globally, has around 500 Group companies and locations in more than 50 countries on all five continents. It has been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange since 1995. With its top-quality products and system solutions, it is a leading partner to the automotive and consumer goods industries as well as the aerospace and oil & gas industries, and is also the world market leader in railway systems, tool steel, and special sections. voestalpine is fully committed to the global climate goals and is working intensively to develop technologies which will allow it to decarbonize and reduce its CO2 emissions over the long term. In the business year 2019/20, the Group generated revenue of EUR 12.7 billion, with an operating result (EBITDA) of EUR 1.2 billion; it had about 49,000 employees worldwide.